The PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT EXPERTS NETWORK is a resource for attorneys seeking expert medical opinions on the standard of care provided by Physician Assistants(PAs) and Advanced Practice Nurses (NPs), “mid-level” medical practitioners.
The PA EXPERTS NETWORK provides board certified and clinically practicing PA and NP medical expert witnesses in all medical specialties who are well qualified to assist in your case review. The PA Experts Network was founded by Jeffrey G. Nicholson, PA-C, Ph.D., M.Ed., MPAS an experienced medico-legal consultant and recognized leader in the PA profession. If you are seeking the best, most professional and most experienced experts, contact him today.
- Former PA Program Director at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Medical School and Associate Professor at the University of Texas – Southwestern PA Program
- 23 years of continuous clinical employment in family practice, emergency medicine, internal medicine, urgent care, occupational medicine; Board certified, licensed, clinically practicing
- National speaker and consultant on PA scope of practice, education, regulations, risk management and malpractice
- 12 years of full time PA program teaching and administration experience and 23 years PA student clinical teaching experience
- Distinguished Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Degrees from Harvard University, Boston College, University of Wisconsin
- Two-time President and 15 years Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Academy of Physicians Assistants
- Six-time representative to the American Academy of Physician Assistants House of Delegates
- President of the American Academy of PAs in Legal Medicine (AAPALM)
- Owner and Manager of Physician Associates Low Cost Family Practice and Urgent Care Clinic
- Committee member and Consultant to the American Academy of Physician Assistants